25 November 2010

My list.

I have much to be thankful for this year.
We have dear friends visiting for the holiday, I am thankful they arrived safely.
I am thankful that my Sweet Husband continues to spoil me.
(He is a vegetarian, but he still cooked turkey for us!)
I am thankful in these modern times to have a job.
I am thankful that my job is one I can feel good about doing.
I am thankful for my big lovable extended family.
I am thankful for my friends.
I am thankful for the opportunity to share my world through this blog.
I am thankful to all of you who keep coming back and who make it a conversation.
I am thankful for my health.
I am thankful for all the opportunities I have had this last year.
I am very thankful that my sister Margaret's health is so much better than last year.
I am thankful for this wonderful place where I live.
I am thankful to be loved.

I could go on with this list, but I think you get the point.
I hope your list is as long.
I hope you are as happy and cozy as I am.
Cheers,
Kat

8 comments:

  1. A vegetarian who still will cook turkey for you is a keeper! Heck, a man who cooks is a keeper! LOL!

    A very happy Thanksgiving to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratitude is a great thing, Kat, especially when the list is so long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww what a beautiful list - very heartfelt and just lovely!

    Have a great Thanksgiving - enjoy your turkey as cooked by your fab hubby! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. smiles. a wonderful list...hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have lots to be thankful for Kat ~ good for you!

    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, I am so thankful too. We often eat Vegan, but occasionally have fish and chicken. So we did have turkey since others in our family have to have turkey on Thanksgiving ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list, Kat. Thanks for all your support of Life is Good even when life has stolen most of my blogging time, and my visiting others has ground to a near halt. Thanks for hanging in. Blessed Thanksgiving to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to have such a long list, and good to recognise what there is to be thankful for. Hope you had a lovely thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think? Did you like it? I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy:

• Third party vendors, including Google, use cookies to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to this website.

• Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to blog readers based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.

Readers may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest- based advertising by visiting Ads Settings and aboutads.info.