23 November 2008

Thanks!

With Thanksgiving this coming week, I wanted to take just a moment to let you all know that you, my family and friends, (including the new friends I have met through my blogs), are what I am the most thankful for. There are so many wonderful people in my life!
I am thankful to have such a lovely roof over my head and with special thanks to my Dear Hubby, plenty of good food to eat.
I am thankful for these beautiful woods and the ability to walk in, and appreciate them.
I am grateful to have a job where I feel like sometimes I really do make a difference.
I am thankful for my health.
I am glad to be able to participate in all my various hobbies and to travel as much as we do.
I love the Holidays!
As you probably know, I love cats. (One of which is currently a purring bundle on my lap.) We went to Atlanta this weekend to the Cat Fancier's Association Inc. Cat Show. I was surrounded in FUR! I of course took my camera along. My next posting will be in celebration of the event.
See you then.
Kat

1 comment:

  1. Anxious to see the photos from the cat show in Atlanta. I will be watching your blog.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think? Did you like it? I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy:

• Third party vendors, including Google, use cookies to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to this website.

• Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to blog readers based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.

Readers may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest- based advertising by visiting Ads Settings and aboutads.info.