21 August 2009

We are back

We are safely home and almost unpacked. I have to work this weekend so It will probably be Monday before I get any photos posted. We went to Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming. Lots of details and photos to come soon. I even have video of Buffalo and a Momma bear with two cubs (if I can figure out how to post it). Spontaneous the cat has been bailed out of the vets office where she stayed while we were gone and she is in a very sweet mood. Stay tuned, pictures to come.
Kat

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home, Kat. I can't wait to see your photo's.
    Spontaneous must be happy to see you. I remember when we used to collect our old puss, Jake, after our holidays. He was always very vocal and wanted lots of fuss.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think? Did you like it? I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy:

• Third party vendors, including Google, use cookies to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to this website.

• Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to blog readers based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.

Readers may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest- based advertising by visiting Ads Settings and aboutads.info.