17 May 2014

What have I been up to?

The last class for my Masters starts the 27th of this month and I am frantically trying to finish everything up. This class is the final for my practicum (clinical study in lieu of a thesis). 
I have been working on this for quite some time and am almost there. 










Tomorrow is my blogaversary, it has been six years since my first post. 
A little different from my more recent posts, 
click here  May 18, 2008  to have a look if you missed it.

I have to get back to work, the sooner this is done, the sooner I can rejoin the blog world properly.
Cheers,
Kat

2 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary and hooray for getting closer to the Masters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy blogoversary...
    and best wishes on the last class....this time next year i will be done...

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think? Did you like it? I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy:

• Third party vendors, including Google, use cookies to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to this website.

• Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to blog readers based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.

Readers may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest- based advertising by visiting Ads Settings and aboutads.info.