15 September 2012

Walking in the woods

I went for a walk in the woods with my camera. I have not done that for a while. I should do it more often as our woods are changing. The trees that were planted after the last timber harvest are growing fast. Summer is nearly gone and the woods will change even more with the seasons. Here are AF we photos. div align="center"> 
 





This is an experimental post. I am posting from my IPod. Does it look the same to you?
As a reminder, a while back I said I would give a prize for the 2000th comment. We are getting very close so leave me a message when you stop by, you might win.
More soon.
Cheers,
Kat

3 comments:

  1. eh, the layout came out a little odd...i think some of the coding is off....but i can see the pictures...its the previews from other posts that runs through the top....

    cool pics of the walk through the woods....

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Bryan says a bit out of the ordinary on layout.

    Nice pics. Our trees are on the turn and the next couple of weeks will see a big change no doubt.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the other Brian, just a little off, but the pics are great!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think? Did you like it? I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy:

• Third party vendors, including Google, use cookies to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to this website.

• Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to blog readers based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.

Readers may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest- based advertising by visiting Ads Settings and aboutads.info.