10 November 2011

Thankful Thursday, with cats.

We went to the Cotton States Cat Club Show near Atlanta
not long ago and I promised more pictures.
Their theme was "Purrfect Holidays"
A sign near the adoptable kitties said
"Home for the Holidays"

Since this is Thankful Thursday,
and I have so much to be Thankful for,
I thought I would let the cats illustrate for me.
 I am thankful for my lovely family,
 and a cozy place to play,
 I am thankful to have someone who's touch makes me smile,
 I'm thankful that there are so many interesting things in this world,
 and for my Sisters,
 I'm thankful for fresh water,
 my health,
 Like this kitty here who knocked over his number at the judges arena,
I am thankful to be more than just a number,
 I'm thankful that someone loves me,
even when I am grumpy,
 and for my lovely hair,
(mine isn't quite this curly)
 I'm thankful for all the tasty things,
 and for a good nights sleep,

for you,
and for all of the lovely blogs that I read regularly,
Have a Purrfect day,
Kat



9 comments:

  1. We'd be thankful for forever homes for the kitties waiting for adoption. :-)

    The mom has gone twice to the cat show held here every February and the best part for her is the judging of the house cats, most of whom are rescues/adoptees. The best part for us is that she brings us back toys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww what a most gorgeous post - my jaw is aching from me going "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"!! Love these sweet adorable wonderful kitties!! Thanks for sharing! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...they are all so adorable...how did you not steal them all...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats our nice, but my oldest son is seriously allergic to them. So no more kitties for us! He doesn't live with us, but he does drop in and spend the night at times! Plus life has been simpler since our old BOOTS died.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mwaaaa! So many sweet kitties here! I would want to slip all of them into my pocket and take them home with me! Haha! Nope...best not become a cat hoarder... ;)

    Happy weekend to you Kat!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, wonderful photos. Such cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos of thankful cats. They are a gal's best friends. Happy Thanksgiving to the family. Love from the Jarvis House.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really allergic to cats but I always love to see them...no sniffles or itches from looking at pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nicely done! There are some real cuties in that mix!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think? Did you like it? I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy:

• Third party vendors, including Google, use cookies to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to this website.

• Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to blog readers based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.

Readers may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest- based advertising by visiting Ads Settings and aboutads.info.