27 July 2011

Summertime!

Yes, it is rather warm out.
But summer has it's charms.
This sunrise for instance.
What a pretty way to start the day (I don't see many of these on my days off).

This lovely tree blooming in my front yard.
We get to see wild baby bunnies.  
We watch all sorts of birds,
I believe this is one of our hawks,
but we have turkey buzzards in the area too.
 This is where we go to get the mail.
There is an old watering tank on our place.
Right now it is home to two sizes of polliwogs! 
 Summer brings an interesting assortment of wildflowers.
When it is really hot, and I am really spoiled,
my Sweet Husband pulls out the White Mountain Ice Cream Freezer.
Life is good!
Cheers,
Kat

4 comments:

  1. Awwww now this is what I call summertime!! What wonderful pics and what a gorgeous time to have home made ice cream and watch nature! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all the photos, but that sunrise is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice...we need to get over to the lake and see the tadpoles...mmm...home made ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  4. So love the sunrise. We get good sunsets at our place!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think? Did you like it? I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy:

• Third party vendors, including Google, use cookies to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to this website.

• Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to blog readers based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.

Readers may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest- based advertising by visiting Ads Settings and aboutads.info.