15 May 2009

Anniversary

On May 18, 2008, I posted to this blog for the first time. The first posting did not have any photos, the next several had one or maybe up to three, but not as many as there are now. My early posts were shorter, and more frequent, sometimes 3 in a week. They have gradually grown to their current size and number of photos and these days, I usually post once a week. In honor of my one year blogaversary, here is another look at some of my favorite things and pictures.
Photoshop Elements Flower Fairies
Winter Sunset over the old Summer Kitchen
Tea


Strawberry Pancakes

Spontaneous and her new toy

Squirell

Rosie and Ruth

Polaroid Land Camera
Backyard

Houston, we have liftoff
Study Buddy
Mountain View
Shy Visitor

Old Propeller from Slide

Charleston Fountain
Home made "Challa" bread
Thanks for joining me,
What is your favorite photo?
Kat

2 comments:

  1. Where do I start?! Any cat photo is up there! I love the sunset pics, the colours are beautiful and enhanced by the shadows and silhouettes. All are inspiring and make me want to pick up my camera.
    H

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's those strawberry pancakes again. They're making my mouth water just looking at them!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think? Did you like it? I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy:

• Third party vendors, including Google, use cookies to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to this website.

• Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to blog readers based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.

Readers may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest- based advertising by visiting Ads Settings and aboutads.info.