15 March 2009

As promised, Flowers

If you have been following this blog for very long, then one of the things you may have figured out is that nothing will get me to pull out the camera quicker than flowers. I love flowers and I love taking pictures of them. They are pretty. They come in all sizes, shapes and colors. Many of them smell nice, and they never tell me "don't take my picture".
I am not a botanist. I have no idea what the names of these flowers are.
If you know and would like to enlighten me, I will be glad to lable them correctly.
Me, I just enjoy. Hope you do too.







































































No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think? Did you like it? I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy:

• Third party vendors, including Google, use cookies to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to this website.

• Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to blog readers based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.

Readers may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest- based advertising by visiting Ads Settings and aboutads.info.