13 June 2008

More lizards, the project and an organized forest




I have photos of two more lizards, one I am certain is different, he looks absolutely prehistoric. The other may just be a smaller version of the one I already posted. I will post the prehistoric guy. He is cute and a little shy. They are remarkably tame, they will usually let me get within a few feet before they run off. With my wonderful little camera, that is close enough.
We spent the morning working on the project again on Thursday. The wallpaper manufacturer recommends putting down primer over the old paint. I am getting excited, can't wait to see the finished project. My Hubby painted the window and door frames while I was at work.
I have been taking lots of photos for scrapbook page two of the project. I will post a link to my gallery on scrapbooks etc. as soon as I figure out how to do it.
The last photo is one that strikes me as a little odd, it is an organized forest. The trees were planted as a commercial crop. It is pretty but creepy at the same time. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think? Did you like it? I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy:

• Third party vendors, including Google, use cookies to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to this website.

• Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to blog readers based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.

Readers may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest- based advertising by visiting Ads Settings and aboutads.info.