08 November 2013

She's Back!

I am back, I didn't actually go anywhere, I just let life get in the way.  I won't promise to post on any set schedule, but I will try not to let the blog escape me again.
You see, I enjoy blogging.
I enjoy taking the pictures and preparing them for posting,
I enjoy the writing, and I enjoy connecting with other people who enjoy some of the same things.
I started this blog as a creative outlet, a way to relieve stress.
So, more creating and less stress, coming right up.


 Daisies in soft light
For me, Daisies are associated with love. When we were dating, my Sweet Husband bought me bouquets because he knew they were my favorite flowers, my wedding bouquet was made up  of Daisies and Roses, this bouquet came from him as well, he still loves me! I am a very lucky girl.

It's Pumpkin (ale, beer, cider?) Season!
Ok, so maybe not as romantic, but pumpkin related tasty things are one of the things I look forward to every year. They are only here for a short time. Last year's favorite might not be as good this year and oh my, look, there's another new one.  



Firewood 
Can you think of a more comforting sight?
Bring on the long winter's mornings!

 Reflections
Autumn is a good time to look back, remember and be happy.
Sometimes the most wonderful things, come to us in tiny packages. 
I want to get back into the habit of recognizing wonders when they find me.




Red and Yellow 
Autumn is finally showing her stuff here in our woods. 
She takes her time, but it is always worth the wait. 

 Gold on the Elm
This gracious old elm provides shade in our back yard during the summer months. 
In the autumn, she gifts us with a brilliant gold display of leaves.
She is even beautiful in the winter, maybe I will show you a picture once this year's show of color is done. 

I leave you for now with a view down our road. 
See you soon,
Cheers
Kat








5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! You always have the best photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm love the smell of firewood this time of year...makes me warm just thinking about it...yay! good to see you and thanks for popping in...getting cold down there? frigid here tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Brians. Yes, it is starting to get Chilly down here. We will be enjoying that first fire soon.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Kat. Enjoy your blogging and pumpkin {pie, ale or cider!}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Kat!!! Hope all is well.
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think? Did you like it? I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy:

• Third party vendors, including Google, use cookies to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to this website.

• Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to blog readers based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.

Readers may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest- based advertising by visiting Ads Settings and aboutads.info.